No water Ulverscroft road ... Back on 15:15 ish

DulwichFox

I?ve had no water since first thing this morning. There?s a new leak at the north cross rd end of the rd. Thames water has turned up but I over heard them say to someone they hadn?t turned the water off yet which confused me as I don?t have water. I lost the piece of paper with the road WhatsApp group before adding it on my phone so any updated info would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Every resident of Ulverscroft Road was contacted with details of the road WhatsApp group when lockdown started, but if you have lost the details or have changed your mind about joining, I believe you can search for Ulverscroft Road on WhatsApp and ask to be added.

Or of course if you have just moved to the road (welcome!)

I can't remember how joining the group works now .... but it has been very useful, particularly today!

Back on the water issue..

Large amounts of Water was coming up through the road surface on Ulverscroft Rd.

Work was carried out at the end on Ulverscroft Rd. on North Cross Rd.

The water was turned off and the water coming through the road surface stopped and the road dried up in the sun.

At 15.15 (01/09/20) the water was turned back on.

Water again is now coming up through the road surface on Ulverscroft Rd.

The real fault has NOT been resolved.

DulwichFox

Clutterqueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> But what if you don't have a mobile phone Sue, let

> alone Whatshapp?

Then obviously you can't make phone calls when you are out and about, and can't use WhatsApp :)

And sadly you can't see the photos posted of the repairs made by Thames Water yesterday :)