Phone stolen in The Plough

millar

Tonight while drinking a bottle of red in The Plough, a young guy came in trying to offer customers pamphlets advertising Cabury chocolate. The manager asked him repeatedly to leave with no luck. He then came over to our table, placed them down on top of our things, and asked if we were interested. After being told to go away he picked up the pamphlets, and unbeknownst to us at the time, and iPhone as well. BE CAREFUL!! We were far too relaxed about the situation and wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else.

EDOliver Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Have you tried to trace your iPhone with find my

> phone app??

>

> What did this guy look like so I can keep an eye

> out??

To use find my Phone you have to have the app installed on your iPhone. it needs to be switched on and

iCloud needs to be set up and enabled.

Surely the pub has CCTV + the manager would be able to give details to the police as he spoke to the man.

Fox.

This is known as 'table surfing'

Its always worth ringing the police so that they can get hold of the person at the time and either find anything that doesnt belong to them, find out who they are and hopefuly warn them off

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• People are so weird on this forum
    • https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/libraries-0/carnegie-library It's a nice little library and meeting place.  One of the Carnegie ones of course. Actually not so little, the actual building: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Carnegie_libraries_in_Europe#/media/File:Carnegie_Library_Herne_Hill.JPG I get books from there sometimes, and have been to an occasional talk.  Last week there was a foursome quietly playing ?bridge/whist there mid-morning. I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Hub project itself.  
    • Hi,  I’m wondering if anyone needs help with their dog during weekdays? I work part time as a nurse and so I’m free Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri each week.  I have young children and we usually go for a walk in the afternoons, around 1pm. I’d be happy for a child friendly dog to tag along with our stroll if they’re home alone during the day. The kids would love it and it’ll break up the day for your pooch. I’d charge £12. I live opposite Goodrich Road Primary school, so if anyone is close by and would like some help, let me know.    My contact number is 07599352340. Hayley
    • I bloody hate "grab". It used to mean "snatch" (not in its ruder sense) as in snatch and grab, and now it's just used all the time instead of "get" or "collect". eg "I'll come and grab them later" or "can I grab a cup of tea?" Also "Up for grabs" GRRRR 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In