Private Tutoring Available

Fabien0306

Hello,

My name is Fabien.

I am a young, friendly, organised female whom is a qualified primary school teacher. I have been teaching for 6 years in London and I currently working in the East Dulwich Area.

I have been tutoring privately for 4 years and I have been fortunate enough to tutor a range of students. I have taught/tutored SEND, KS1 and KS2 students. I have also prepped students for their 11+ exams. During these sessions, I have been able to help children progress in their areas of development. I have also successfully supported many children through any assessments (SATs & 11+ Prep).

I am very passionate about teaching and I enjoy seeing children progress and thrive. I will be available to tutor students in September 2020 onwards. During COVID-19, I successfully tutored my currently students online and would be happy to complete online sessions or 1:1 sessions in person.

I am happy to meet to discuss any potential sessions. If you have any questions or would like more details, please feel free to email me. I am also able to offer testimonials on request.

Thanks,

Fabien

[email protected]

Archived