How FLASH Innovation has become so popular among London-based SMEs?

FLASH Innovation, run by the University of Greenwich and the Institute for Sustainability, offers practical, interactive workshops, innovation coaching, sustainability support services and networking opportunities which are free to all eligible SMEs in the London region.

The FLASH Innovation programme forms part of the Institute for Sustainability's FLASH project, which is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). FLASH aims to help London-based SMEs to have access to the information, research findings and best practice they need to seize the commercial opportunities arising from the move towards a low carbon economy.

The opportunities provided by FLASH Innovation will enable you to:

Enhance your skills, knowledge and competences to enable you to develop innovative and sustainable practices in your business which in turn will lead to business productivity and growth.

Join a network with like-minded enterprises and organisations keen in sustainable and innovative practices, reducing environmental impact and seizing commercial opportunities.

Have the opportunity to develop bespoke business action plans and be further advised in surgery sessions in order to address specific innovation and sustainability needs and embed new knowledge in your business practices.

Be given access to the university and academic resources including cutting-edge research findings in innovation and sustainability and technological developments and various collaborative opportunities of working with the university.

FLASH Innovation will run until the end of October 2012. There is still time for those who are interested, and eligible, to join the programme in the search of improving their business practices and becoming more profitable.

Visit: http://enterprise.gre.ac.uk/employer-services/flash for more info.

All workshops are taking place at:

University of Greenwich

Hamilton House

15 Park Vista

Greenwich

London, UK

SE10 9LZ