The Cherry Tree - best burgers ever!

benners

Hi ED

Just been into The Cherry Tree for their ?5 burger deal. I have to say it was incredible, much better than any other burger we have tasted. Tender beef topped with Applewood Cheese (or Stilton), smoked bacon, fresh tomato, salad and gherkins all packed into a fresh white burger roll with chunky chips... and all for a fiver!!!! The deal applies Monday to Wed so do yourselves a favour and try it.

The new owners Chris & Antonia have really turned this pub around and are pulling out all the stops to ensure The (old) Vale is but a distant memory...thankfully. We were in there tonight (a Tuesday) and almost every table was taken with had plates of burgers being served left, right and centre.

The ED community loves to support local business and this is certainly worthy of that.

The more of you who try it out the better the, already improved, atmosphere will become. Go and check it out & say hello to Chris & Antonia - you won't be disappointed.

Jo & Lynds

Top marks to the Chef and Waitresses at The Cherry Tree. I have now had three meals there and all of three meals have been fantastic. Whether it is a Sunday Roast or a mid weekk five pound burger and chips deal, the food is cooked, prepared and served with care and passion.

Check it out......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• People are so weird on this forum
    • https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/libraries-0/carnegie-library It's a nice little library and meeting place.  One of the Carnegie ones of course. Actually not so little, the actual building: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Carnegie_libraries_in_Europe#/media/File:Carnegie_Library_Herne_Hill.JPG I get books from there sometimes, and have been to an occasional talk.  Last week there was a foursome quietly playing ?bridge/whist there mid-morning. I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Hub project itself.  
    • Hi,  I’m wondering if anyone needs help with their dog during weekdays? I work part time as a nurse and so I’m free Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri each week.  I have young children and we usually go for a walk in the afternoons, around 1pm. I’d be happy for a child friendly dog to tag along with our stroll if they’re home alone during the day. The kids would love it and it’ll break up the day for your pooch. I’d charge £12. I live opposite Goodrich Road Primary school, so if anyone is close by and would like some help, let me know.    My contact number is 07599352340. Hayley
    • I bloody hate "grab". It used to mean "snatch" (not in its ruder sense) as in snatch and grab, and now it's just used all the time instead of "get" or "collect". eg "I'll come and grab them later" or "can I grab a cup of tea?" Also "Up for grabs" GRRRR 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In