FREE for collection maxi cosi pebble car seat -

Free to anyone who can collect. A newborn maxi cosi car pebble plus car seat in grey. Good condition and can give the bugaboo adapters too if useful. It has never been in an accident or I wouldn't give away. Our children have moved up to the next size.

See image attached.

collection SE22

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Any recommendations for a good, reasonably priced companies for fitting a new marble kitchen top? 
    • "Sweet" wasn't the word that came to mind when I found the enormous hole the foxes had dug in our back garden in order to exhume the nibbled dead rat I'd buried there the night before. The stinking corpse was left right outside our back door. No, not sweet
    • I moved on from Oliver Goldsmith infants school  I know this topic is an old one but couldn't resist a mention My name is Danny Thomas i went to Peckham Manor boys school 1970 to 1974 got myself expelled at 14years old because i punched a horrid teacher down the stairs at what we called the technical wing his name was Mr Mudway I hatted the bloke, anyway after loads of getting in trouble ended up in a place called Stanford Hill assessment centre Eventually I joined the army spent 13years finding out about my self and learning to respect all different types of people Fighting was more or less a way of life at that school, and teachers were not interested unless you were a little goody two shoes.   Kids i remember from school Donald Manning  Chris Cooper  Adi  Lennard Robinson Long Man ...cant remember his proper name  Spooner... cant remember his real name   
    • Used Chris from CS Chartered Surveyors recently. He was very responsive and professional. Very happy with service would definitely use again: https://cscharteredsurveyors.com
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In