Another conman call on the elderley

Cas59

I live in Dylways in a small block of flats There are 6 flats with 7 residents.

Monday this week a guy knocked on my Elderley Nieghbours door, strange because he is the only OAP in our flats and lives at the end flat on the 1st floor, My nieghbour is deaf so he uses an hearing aid And quite often he turns it off indoors sadly he had it on so he heard the Guy knocking on the door, He told him that there was a leak on the coming through a downstairs cieling in the flat below and told him He needed the water turned off, with that he entered the kitchen with my Neighbour and closed the kitchen door, After a minute or so my nieghbour started to feel suspicious and asked the guy to leave whilst re-opening the kitchen door only to see another guy and a young lad in his sitting room, my Neighbour started to call out loudly and they all ran from the flat, one of them had something black in his hand as they fled the seen.

We called the police immediatly and i must say they were there in minutes, my poor old neighbour clearly shaken by this intrusion was in a terrible state of shock, he was shaking but managed to give a Discription of the one that entered the kitchen , he was wearing Jeans with a checked blueish shirt on , he had brown hair and was mid thirties About 5ft 8 and of stocky build.

if any one as had this caller or know of any one eg friend or Nieghbours then pls get in touch

Many Thanks Cas

Oh gosh, I hope your neighbour is okay, he must have had an awful fright. Its terrible to think that to be trusting in a reasonable situation to be trusting in, that someone could totally invade your space. Its unfair to burden that fear on anyones shoulders. I hope he will be okay from hereonin and that the police catch the horrible people.