Palestinian lives matter

Chick
Message added by Administrator,

This is a highly emotive topic. Please debate respectfully. Avoid making provocative statements, personal attacks and accusations against other forum members. 

You will be restricted from posting in this topic if you fail to abide by this.

• 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Very interesting article in the Guardian today: '‘Palestinians are taking the stand’: can legal challenges to Israel’s war in Gaza stop the continuing onslaught?' https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/04/israel-gaza-war-international-law
    • It's a good job they are replacing your blue box with a bin Bob, we all know a Citroen won't fit into a blue box for recycling (unless it's a 2cv ) 
    • I use Ancestry as my main tree base, but also have found Trove (a free Australian service) amazing if you have Aus/NZ ancestors. Sometimes a google of a name brings back surprises, especially for war service, etc. I built up a very good Australian and NZ section of my tree for free using google initially for one name which took me to Trove, where I stayed for ages, and this was before I started looking for the UK-based ancestors on Ancestry.
    • Wanted Apple Watch 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In