ED eyesore (old van outside my house)

I don't want to be rude, but how I wish the person who parked their rickety old van outside my house would move it. Whenever I open my front door the sight of this multi-coloured, mobile mashup never fails to annoy.

I'm sure the van is somebody's pride and joy - but it really is too ugly for ED.

To the tatty van owner be advised that this is a Slug infestion area, it might be in your interest to drive away your van now or the army of slugs are now climbing into exhaust pipes and blocking them causing the engine not to start.

Look for the tell tell silvery slimy trail leading up your pipe, they are also getting into vehicles make sure you apply your safety belt or you might slip though your windscreen.

I think it?s ok to have a moan about an old van parked on my doorstep. Even though I know the owner is within his rights to park wherever he likes, I can still wish that it was somewhere else.

KK you are right. I don?t know that the owner is a slob. In fact, since I haven?t seen anyone near the van since it first appeared, I don?t know if he is in fact a she. I was just going by the state of the vehicle.

To answer your question treehugger I think it is a camper van, but I don?t think it belongs to the place on Barry road that has caravans parked outside. Aren't all their vehicles white.

Dulwich Fox I will pay you to park that van outside KK's house.

Is it wrong that I read this thread with the theme from Our Tune playing in my head? I almost shed a tear.

ilondoner - I fully support your quest and I don't think you should rest until East Dulwich looks like the scene from The Hay Wain.

ilondoner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dulwich Fox I will pay you to park that van

> outside KK's house.

I would really like to make it clear that the van posted in my last post is NOT Mine.

Nor would I wish to be seen driving it. :)

or have it parked outside my house.

I did have a Mini bus parked outside my house for about 6 weeks. (Never Moved)

As my front garden is about 3 ft long, the van Totally blocked my splendid view of the house opposite.

Foxy

Remember this cunt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1040980/How-suburbs-coming-siege-red-van-invasion.html

parking red vans sign written with for hire they did a job for a neighbour and the damage they caused to the stained glass in her front door cost ?300 to repair which they wouldn't pay her boyfriend was army he told me over a beer thait he got his own back by sticking Stanley knife blades into the red van tyres when ever he saw one parked up.

Nice.

Good thing I didn't get on the wrong side of him!