Anyone on Orange with no service?

Hiya, it seems to be happening quite a bit over the last few months. I've had no Orange service all morning on my phone. Turned it off and on again a few times but no luck. I am on Goodrich Road. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I'm with Orange, no problems at all this morning. I'm on Ulverscroft Road so that not far from you.

Nor have I had problems over the last few months, to the best of my knowledge.

Could it be your handset? Have you tried contacting Orange about it?

Yes! I thought it was just me! It's driving me mad- I can't understand why it`s happening at all because I never used to have any problems. Mine switches between T mob and Orange too so it`s nothing to do with that.

I had problems since I moved to ed last year. I often have no reception in my house on melbourne grove and have to call people from upstairs. If I have low battery it's worse - 50% and I loose all reception between Peckham rye and ed on the train. starting to consider switching... Don't want to really as been with orange since I was 18

Goodliz, if it happens again, I've found the Orange helpline very useful - I think it's 150 from your phone (or there's a number you can call from another phone, which is on the Orange website).

Also there's an Orange shop in Streatham whose staff were very helpful when I had a problem with my new phone.

Pay monthly customers

Call 150 free from your Orange phone, or +44 7973 100 150 from any other phone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay as you go customers

Call 450 from your Orange phone (automated service is free - otherwise 25p per call),

or +44 7973 100 450 from any other phone

Fox