Noise on Shawbury Road

Has anyone else recently noticed how much noisier Shawbury Road is? Aside from the persistent fox noises that seems to haunt us there appears to be a student house on Fellbrig that generates a lot of screaming along with the occassional car that stops to let someone throw up outside my door on a Saturday night.

I am sure that I am opening myself up here for someone to comment about how people just moan on the forum but I thought it worth a shot...

I've noticed the house\upstairs flat on Fellbrigg road with students (possibly) being loud when watching TV or playing video games who knows.

it's a bit annoying but at the moment it's not unmanageable (at least for my perspective) not sure about their next door neighbours...

The students on Fellbrigg road are INCREDIBLY annoying and disrespectful. Read my previous thread on here about a month ago titled 'loud group of annoying youths on Fellbrigg Road' its not about just having a moan and being a nosey neighbour, we have the odd party on the weekend, but this lot are out on the street EVERY night of the week from about midnight, last night was a particular highlight - throwing cans at other cans along the road. We have shouted at them to shut up before, and to be fair at the time they did. Irritants