Dog Mess on Garden Path!!

Jumoak

I am getting really tired of irresponsible dog owners who allow their dogs to foul on the pavements. I live on Gowlett Road and my partner and I used to call Hinkley Road - around the corner 'Dog **it Alley' and now it seems to be spreading!! I came back from holiday yesterday to find that an owner had actually let their dog foul on our front garden path! Unfortunately this is not the first time this has happened!! Do people actually confront dog owners when they see them do this? Annoyingly, I'm not sure I would! Anyway, rant over!

we had dog sh*t on our garden path, it got onto the wheels of the buggy and into the house, twice, before I realised it was on our path. Kept the gate shut after than. Definitely dog not fox. Yeuch.

Did anyone else spot / smell the huge pile of poo at the top of Highshore Road this morning? In the middle of the road and big enough to be horseshit but definitely smelt of dog. Grim grim grim.

Unfortunately, we now live in a society where people are too scared to talk to one another, let alone confront them ? apart from me that is! I am known for making my feelings very clear to those on the street, when dropping rubbish or gum etc.

I urge everyone reading this article to do the same. Until we break down this fear of speaking out, we will all have to suffer.

Dame Dulwich Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Unfortunately, we now live in a society where

> people are too scared to talk to one another, let

> alone confront them ? apart from me that is! I am

> known for making my feelings very clear to those

> on the street, when dropping rubbish or gum etc.

> I urge everyone reading this article to do the

> same. Until we break down this fear of speaking

> out, we will all have to suffer.

xxxxxxx

The fear, sadly, these days is in case you get knifed.

I too used to speak to people dropping litter etc.. I don't any more.

The most I do is pick it up in their view and put it ostentatiously in a bin. Or occasionally say politely "I think you dropped this?"

Except when it was somebody chucking away a lighted cigarette butt which nearly landed unnoticed in my granddaughter's buggy when she was a baby, in which case they got the full force of my feelings.