scaffolders (Ideal) goose green primary school

Hi. Not Ideal. Is anyone else fed up of the shouty scaffolders working at Goose Green primary school? I live at least 15 gardens away from them, but all day Friday and now again this morning there's this sergeant major type barking orders at his men.

I know they're just doing their work, but it surely isn't necessary for him to shout so loudly that I can hear it as clear as a bell quite far away. If he shouted at half the decibels his men would still hear him loud and clear.

I rang Ideal, the firm they work for, this morning and a very nice woman answered. She said she'd give them a ring, but it's no better.

If anyone is affected by it (maybe I'm just being over-sensitive, but I'm already getting a headache from it again on what is a very rare lovely summer's day) perhaps you'd like to ring the office too.

It's 0208 293 0456

Ahhh. He's turned down the volume a bit. I can still hear him, but it's no longer like a foghorn!

My second phone call obviously worked. Woman couldn't have been nicer. When I said he obviously likes the sound of his own voice, she said: 'That's men for you!'. Ha ha! (sorry chaps...)