Ex estate agents premises

Wouldn't it be nice if... it was 'Up In Smoke' the new Cheetch & Chong, Bong and Pipe themed smoking supplies store. Including the Amsterdam themed coffee shop selling quality cakes & nibbles and of course excellent fresh coffee.

Or you could always have another estate agents, yet I feel it should be fitted out to look something like the photo attached. I am sure with the current financial situation and house sales falling with prices reflecting current trends it may help lure in the punters or should I say prospective buyers. I'd rather visit the agents in the buff safe in the knowledge they are hiding nothing other than the clap certainly no rising damp.

lux aurea in obscuro Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Wouldn't it be nice if... it was 'Up In Smoke' the

> new Cheetch & Chong, Bong and Pipe themed smoking

> supplies store.

xxxxxxx

No :)

Thanks Sue for your input but I notice you have not stated any reasons why you feel the themed smoking supplies store should not be considered. I see that you have no objections regarding my idea of the estate agents? I assume that you are an estate agent willing to get your kit off to score a sale, I say needs must in these taxing times.

Kind regards

> Thanks Sue for your input but I notice you have

> not stated any reasons why you feel the themed

> smoking supplies store should not be considered. I

> see that you have no objections regarding my idea

> of the estate agents? I assume that you are an

> estate agent willing to get your kit off to score

> a sale, I say needs must in these taxing times.

>

> Kind regards

xxxxxxxx

Kind regards? LOL.

I took your post as obviously a joke. If it wasn't, then let's just say I agree with Jeremy.

mamafeelgood Wrote:

> Ha! I'm up for Amsterdam and definitely no longer 17 :-)

I have no problem with weed, I just think that the obvious flaunting of it is best left to teenage boys.

Hi there guys,

KidKurger yes if stood in front of the person would say that I have no shame and a wicked sense of humour, unless of course Sue is a child or worse old, much older.

Sue of course I was only joking we should not have to suffer the blight of estate agents, doing business in the buff or not. Sorry you don't feel 17 any more this morning I do however by this evening I will probably be feeling 70 again.

Mamafeelgood... & I am sure you do! thanks Mama were no longer 17 but do we care life is too short to grow old so fast.

Jeremy is that a confession? When you were 17? Your must be in politics or the police, don't worry 'guv' your secret is safe with me now go twist a tree and feel young again.

I am rather hungry now and would like to see nothing more than a good old pie shop selling nothing but pies, proper pies not the crud we see today. So if were unable to facilitate the smoking themed store? that idea is 'up in smoke' then pies please?

Hi Jeremy,

If you have been fortunate enough to ever have visited South Africa? You may well have come across one of these, 'image attached'.

This is exactly the sort of establishment LL needs.

Let me get into specifics uk pies like Peters & Pukka over the years have let myself and all pie lovers down. They have increased packaging, increased the amount of pastry yet reduced the tasty meaty contents to a sort of gravy containing meat extracts. This is simply bang out of order and raping my taste buds and stomach of a proper tasty treat. The situation is such that recently err indoors drafted a formal letter of complaint to Mr Pukka expressing shock and dissatisfaction at having only gravy covered pastry to adorn my plate. We have boycotted the above mentioned brands because of the on-going missing meat content, where did it go?

The pies I have to travel half way round the world to enjoy are different altogether the South African enjoy eating meat. These pies are animals wrapped in pastry and baked 80% meat @ least, I feel SE22 the center of the universe could learn a lesson from afar.

Let us hungry pie loving resident of SE22 unite and start the pie-spring movement banishing the selfish meat thief's were all to used to and promoting a savoury wind of change movement on LL with massive meaty pies for all.

> Hi there guys,

>

> KidKurger yes if stood in front of the person

> would say that I have no shame and a wicked sense

> of humour, unless of course Sue is a child or

> worse old, much older.

xxxxxxxx

Yes I am much much older, old as the hills, much much worse than a child (?worse?), old enough to see that whatever your age you must be quite immature to think that your sense of humour is "wicked" :)

ETA: Deleted my edit as I realised somebody with this "wicked" sense of humour could see it as a double entendre, which wasn't intended.

• 4 weeks later...