Best potties for boys?

I am starting to think about potty training my 22 month old, but he is very reluctant to sit on the potty we already have at home (even dressed) I think because he finds it uncomfortable. Does anyone know of any particular makes of potty that are better for boys - he is big for his age and has very chunky thighs! Cheers

My son had same issues and wouldn't sit on an uncomfortable potty!

We've got this dino one he loves it and we call it Rex, it seems really comfy ( I tried it out myself in Bromley boots much to my husbands major embarrassment!)

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Bathing/Toilet-Training/Summer-Infant-Dino-Friend-Potty-in-Green(0090198)

You can also buy at amazon with free postage

Good luck!

We didn't use a potty with either of our boys. I just got them a step so they could stand and wee straight into the toilet. Apparently boys aren't supposed to be able to manage weeing standing hence them being trained sitting on a potty but I didn't know that so assumed the easiest way to do it was to get them a step! I also didn't actually train either of them; they both said they didn't want to wear nappies anymore and were both dry (in the day time) within about three days. My older son was 2yrs 8mths and my younder son 2yrs 10mths.