Your views needed on water supply and management

Hello,

I live in Nunhead and am currently doing a Masters Degree in Environmental and Earth Resources Management at Kingston University.

For the final part of my degree I am writing a dissertation on the public's views of water in terms of how they value and use this vital resource, whether they have seen any communication from their water provider during the recent drought period and whether they agreed with the information that was in it. Finally, I am trying to assess whether people agree that domestic water usage is an issue for them and what they think should be done about it.

To this end I have created a questionnaire that I would be very grateful if you could take the time to fill it in and return it to me. All replies that I receive will only be used for this dissertation. In addition, all responses are completely anonymous - I don't even ask your name - and it only takes 5 minutes to complete the questionnaire. If you would like to receive it, I am happy to send you the Executive Summary of the report once it is written which will be sometime after 14 September. Please could you indicate whether you would like to receive it in Part D of the questionnaire.

As I can not upload a document on this site, only a jpeg or png file, if you are able to participate please could you either PM me or send me your email address to [email protected] and I will send you the questionnaire as a word document that you can fill it and return to me.

Thank you very much for your help and time with this project.

Kind regards,

Mealy

[email protected]

Hi,

Unfortunately I am unable to upload the whole questionnaire as a document onto this site as it runs to 4 pages, however I have uploaded the first 3 pages of questions as .png files. The 4th page is very quick and takes no more than 30 seconds to fill in. I would be very grateful if you could spare the time to take part in this project and am very happy to send you the complete questionnaire as a word document as described in the initial posting.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

Mealy

[email protected]