What is the coverage like in East Dulwich on the 3 network?

Do iphones improve the coverage on the 3 network, or should we not believe the hype. I am with 3 and its awful in my home, but fine outside of it. I live in Herne Hill. Does anyone on 3 get a good coverage in their home in that area, and if so are you using an Iphone?

I use an Iphone and the service was terrible.

Even worse they made it really hard to cancel even though I was in the 14 day period. Kept transferring me to different numbers all in Indian call centres - took about 3 hours.

Then 2 months later they tried to charge me line rental again. I had to call my bank to put a block on them taking any money.

Brilliant in Lordship Lane down the Dulwich Library end. Was using my 3 'all you can eat' data plan on my phone to tether wirelessly to use the internet on my laptop and work from home when we were waiting for BT to install our new broadband. Couldn't believe the connectivity and I was using it to make calls at the same time.

Vodaphone were telling me the 'coverage' of 3 may look good on a map but often the signal cannot penetrate a building so indoors at work/home some users may not be able to get a decent signal so have you leave the building to speak.

I think Vodaphone were feeding my lines, but I'd be interested to hear if other network users have a similar reception issue as per posters above - where indoors (or only part of indoors) there's an OK signal, but outside the building it's fine.

I'm also watching 3 and started a similar thread a few weeks ago.