Rude bus drivers on the 40 bus

(For future reference and for the benefit of your English GCSE it's 'their' duty not 'there' duty, Junad1997). I complained to TFL when I noticed that, after the free Oyster card was given to them, school children were getting on buses for 2 or 3 stops instead of walking that short distance. My point to TFL was that it is doing nothing for the children's fitness and would probably increase the number of obese children.

I used to take the 63 home to peckham rye from my work as a guardian sub-editor (honestly). one night the driver was loudly rue to a young woman with a nice little dog. several of us told him off and he then drove like a loony all the way home. his face was a picture of incipient disaster. I complained to the bus company and they replied saying no one of his description was working that night. I kicked up hell and tney finally caved in and said the driver had been sent for counselling and "self-awareness asnalysis".

Junad

If you want to read about rude bus drivers search the EDF Forum for the thread about the 185 bus and its drivers. Trust me, the discourtesy offered to you was mild in comparison.

I think you're very brave to post on here and are to be commended.