We're back up!

• Administrator

Hi

Thanks for you patience with us whilst we resumed normal service. There probably will be a few oddities here and there but they maybe cache related to your browser, if things are going wrong please clear your cache first http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

I have to say a big thank you to the guys at Heart Internet where the server change happened, they've done a fantastic job. If you ever need web hosting please consider using them.

And an overdue and massive thanks to the moderators who help run this forum, you do a great job and it's really appreciated.

OK, so back to the forum, I hope you find it runs faster for you.

I find it odd how some have mentioned it is faster? Makes me wonder what on earth you are using lol. I have never had issues with the 'speed' on the forum & it hasn't made any difference at all, only thing now is that randomly I get a lot of blank space on the page I go to, a few others have mentioned this too, & I have to pull the page down with the scroll to take me to the top of the page. Something is definitely not right.

the-e-dealer Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If you are using dial up you will not see better

> speed!

lol, oh dear::o I didn't think dial up still existed let alone it be in use.

All I can say is, to anyone out there still on 'dial up', please do yourselves

a massive favour & get broadband now! You will never look back I promise you. You will

be saving tons of money that you are now paying for crap dial up service & you will have a

fast speed & reliable connection unlike anything you have got with dial up.