Tent in St Francis Park?

Passed through today and there was a tent pitched in the bushes along the side of the Park by Sainsbury. Anyone know anything about it, not sure how long it's been there, or if this has been posted before.

Or it could be a homeless person?

Going to Peckham Cinema a few weeks ago and we all had to use the stairs as lift had broken down.

Sure enough, as I've seen before, there was a bundle in the corner, sleeping bag and stuff. This time there was actually a body in the sleeping bag and it turned out to be a young man, not much older than my son.

I talked to him and didn't know what else to do but give him some money. I kept thinking of him throughout the film but when we went back up the stairs he was gone. Sleeping bag and stuff was still there though.

Tylertoes Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> He had probably gone to his drug dealer to get

> some smack or crack ! It's better to give money to

> a homeless charity than someone who is homeless

How Daily Mail...yawn. If some kind soul wants to give someone down on their luck a little cash, what business is it of yours what they spend it on? Maybe they bought a cup of tea...I don't know of any charity that trawl the nooks and crannies to actively find homeless people...No one tells you how to spend your money.