is it illegal to save parking spaces?

Why don't you guys put all this indignation to good use and attend your next local Neighbourhood Watch meeting? You could vent your frustrations in a supportive arena, actively contribute something positive to our communities, we'd have more cohesive streets and, hopefully, less crime. Thomas who organizes ours is a good egg, and the local cops who attend are really nice fellas.

The next one is 23rd May @ 19.30 at Goose Green community centre. As a resident of Oakhurst Grove, I'll be there.

BTW, I am "guilty" of occasionally holding a parking spot outside my house as my wife has fused vertebrae after childbirth and finds lugging a toddler and shopping painful. It can also be dangerous, as he legs it off and into the road, and she can't always chase him, which is really scary as cars tear down this back street at 50mph some times. So, please think before calling people "twonks" and all the rest of it, it's a bit hurtful, and my actions really were not designed to offend.

But I shall stop it now, as I just had no idea how angry it made folk. You live and learn. I used to live in Tower Hamlets, guess I brought a few bad habits along, sorry!!! Consider myself well and truly told off. :-$ Let's all try and get on!

roblay Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The most shocking thing about this thread is

> finding out there is a woman living in ED that

> doesn't want to have kids.

Ha ha ha ha, that really made me laugh!

and me >:D<