Anti Wrinkle Injections & Demal Fillers

Due to an event being cancelled on 17 August 2019, I have last minute availability for a "party' on Sat 17th August.

Very competitive prices for both anti wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Available on other dates after 6 September 2019 for individual or group sessions.

https://www.facebook.com/stephenwardmedicalaesthetics/

Tel: 07564650521

Experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner / Independent Prescriber and indemnified to offer aesthetic treatments.

Stephen?s pre-registration training was undertaken at the St Bartholomew School of Nursing, City University in London, qualifying as a Registered Adult Nurse in 2006. Stephen has practised in a number of areas but his early background is mainly in Emergency Nursing / Medicine. He has vast experience working across different specialties. Stephen went on to study his Advanced Nurse Practitioner course at the Florence Nightingale School of Nursing, Kings College, London.

Stephen has been practising aesthetics for the past 2 years having trained with Celebrity Doctor Zach Ally founder of the prestigious Dermamedical Group, London.

Stephen is passionate about Aesthetic Medicine and thoroughly enjoys helping people look their best. He believes Aesthetic Medicine can truly help improve a persons self confidence and this is why he loves what he does. Stephen is an Independent Prescriber and is currently based between London and Newry, Co Down.

Stephen came around on the 20th and he was fantastic. All the girls loved him and he did just the right amount so it looks natural. Afterwards he botoxed my friend's husband re sweat and he is delighted. Couldn't recommend highly enough. I have been using him since last year.