someone in my rubbish bins??

good evening lovelies

my youngest told me to make a account on this forum to report a recent issue in our community

last sunday i woke up in the middle of the night to a rustling outside my back garden, assuming it was just foxes i tried to sleep through it until a heard a rather loud noise. it sounded like a young man grunting around 20 minutes later.

i immediately got out of bed, turned my phone flash light and slowly opened the back garden door. i pointed the light directly at the bins and i saw him rumbling around in my rubbish, eating old kinder bars wrappers, as i yelled at him to leave my back garden i caught a glimpse of the man, he wore these sungalssses and had a old fashion jacket on. it scared the life of me and i didnt know what to do, considering i'm 47 years young and didnt want to be running after some hooligan

has anyone else spotted this rather wide man in their bins? please lete me know

much love, julie xoxo

understandable that you wasnt able to see that nasty man... i hope someone's able to find a picture of him though, bloody horrible it is, scared my entire family it has!!! not been back out the garden in ages. horrid considering the lovely weather... oh well.