Student discounts in local shops and eateries

Whilst I'm sure that everyone knows The Bear on the corner of Camberwell Station Road and Camberwell New Road serves arguably the best pub food in the area and sits on the route of the 185 bus I am not sure if they know that they do a 10% discount for NUS.

Very generous discount- we just need to find a student to take along with us next time.

Are there any other good offers for students locally? If you know of any then why not list them here...

Thanks for giving my recommendation some credibility Mark. Perhaps you could say something nice about Caravaggio too. Is that pushing it?

Anyway I forgot to mention that the Funky Munky gives student discount on everything too. Consequently busy with beautiful young art students and their skinny art student boyfriends..

Sorry, I've never been in Caravaggio (or know what it is) so I can't comment, and this doesn't seem particularly East Dulwich thread but I'm sure the Admin could leave it a while to see if any East Dulwich student offers come to light.