Housesitter/plantsitter/petsitter

Dear Neighbours

I wanted to introduce myself and offer my services for the summer, my name is Dee and I am currently housesitting in Forest Hill for a family who have been travelling abroad. I am a community teacher and will shortly be on my summer break, so have some hours to kill over the summer. My understanding is that there have been numerous burglaries in the area which are on the increase as burglars are targeting empty homes whilst people are away. Burglars are using more sophisticated systems such as drone technology and bypassing security systems to break into homes, and even when alarms do go off, by the time security or police arrive, they are in and out of your home. I know how devastating it can be if your home is broken into and your possessions destroyed and taken. I would be happy to help by staying over or to come in at random times to water plants, feed cats, put the bins back after bin day collections as this is a big tell-tell sign that you are not home etc. I?d also be happy to look after your dog at home for those that don?t want to kennel their dogs whilst they are away. Please PM if interested