Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK I spelt Beuller wrong.

However to Brum and the person that PMd me the same question - "Anybody, Anybody, Beuller?" is a quote from the film Ferris Beuller's Day Off - not the name of a new ED Indian restaurant. Yet.

It looks like its the 14th - which I cant do!!!! I have to go and help my Mum move.

Back to the drawing Board - how about the 13th? Next Monday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• You could  take a photo of it and offer it for free on the Facebook page - Free Stuff South East London - that way someone might come and collect it. If you have your own transport you can take it to the recycling centre of Old Kent Road. Otherwise you can book a pick up with the council and its £30 
    • Does anyone know how I can dispose of a 2 seater sofa...for free?  Reasonable condition.  I'm hoping someone can collect.   
    • Sandyman that is encouraging - I asked my GP last Thursday - the Swiftqueue Synnovis platform is still out of order. All appointments at King's or St Thomas's have  been cancelled - they told me that a procedure is in place for very urgent cases so we'd better speak with  GP asap for printed old fashioned referral 
    • I have just sent the message I forward below here to the admin! I thought they had (correctly) deleted my post but now I see it is still here.  I got it wrong, apologies! blame low blood pressure or excess of democratic participation enthusiasm! We cannot vote.   -------- A couple of weeks ago or earlier I sent a message (from my account "Speak with maria") saying EU nationals could register to vote at the GE. I cannot see it anymore so I guess you have  deleted  it  otherwise please do so. I am sorry I got it wrong. Blame optimism bias! EU nationals are not allowed to vote for the UK Parliament. The registration process in place  ensures that those who have settled status can continue to vote at the local elections but the eligibility criteria have not changed. I am sorry for the  unintended  misinformation  - the wording on the Gov website and the EU magazine I quoted were very convincing though! 😂 Regards  Mariella   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In