> 7613959778288/

>

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/andrewblack/sets/7215

> 7616162180301/

>

> If you are in 2 minds, take option 1 and go. Curry

> nights are good fun. That said, I can't make

> tonight's

Thanks for that. I?ll try and come along?saying that moving has been expensive this month and I?ve held off paying that solicitors bill long enough. Maybe next month, is it a regular thing?

I had a flash of brain activity today and thought it must be nearly curry time! And right I am, but unfortunately I can't tonight, any chance of another very soon? Have not had curry well since the last curry club I went to. sad state of affairs.

Any takers for next week or is that too soon?

yes it is Ganapati, thank you, brain activity ceased an hour ago. Wednesday it is then. I will leave it up to you two lovelies to decide a venue and we can see if John and some of the other regulars are up for it too. looking forward to it folks

tx

well had a fantastic night last night, the company was brilliant, the wine was easy drinking but has given me a bit of a headache and besides my mint lamb being too minty (not their fault as that is what is says on the menu) I thought it was great! Quick service, very attentive, no crazy ordering system, 20 quid a head with a tip, yum yum yum..

cant wait til the next one, not sure if I will be here as away 11th - 21st but if its outside of those dates then I am in like flynn!!

A friend of mine is moving to the UK from Oz on the 5th of May so I will have her in tow..

xxx