Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

• 1 month later...

Just thought I would bring this back into focus.

Dulwich Tandoori. ?

Who's coming / going ?

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all Curry Club Members.

Well you don't need to be a member.

New people are always welcome. Just lets us know if you would like to join us

so out intrepid organiser Michael P. can book enough space.

Foxy :)

Eight of us at Dulwich Tandoori last night. The food was very good and the service efficient and friendly. Many thanks to the Dulwich Tandoori.

The suggestion for next month is Omrith - which is up Forest Hill Road. We have been there before, indeed it hosted the largest turn out ever. Twenty two people who were there as much to celebrate Hibbs' 21st birthday as to enjoy a great curry. Both of which we did.

Omrith is next to the Rose Pub, so I suggest that we meet there first for a sharpener.

http://omrith.com/

http://www.therosedulwich.co.uk/

As ever the food was wonderful. The service was brilliant.

And at ?22.00 inc. tip was very good value.

All our food arriving together on time. Hot.

Look forward to the Omrith bash. Did not go to the big Hibb's do but enjoyed the last visit there.

Not too sure about The Rose. but little choice.

Big thank you to Dulwich Tandoori and Michael P. for organising.

DulwichFox

• 4 weeks later...

Did not think I would be able to make it as I have a Works reunion / retirement party to attend.

But that is now on the Wed.

That means Foxy will be attendance. Yaaaayy.

Might meet you all in the restaurant though.

Not sure yet..

My social life has suddenly gotten a bit hectic.

I will need one of those diary thing-a-me-bobs to keep up.

Foxy

i'm really sorry that I can't make Omrith this month as I have a meeting to attend that evening. I really enjoyed Omrith last time. I shall be away for the August meal. Hope to be along in September. Have a great meal.

Sheila