Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

I did feel a little rough this morning.

As Charliebubs said, a great evening. It was particularly pleasing that most of those present have joined CC relatively recently.

Drinks at the Draft House followed by a splendid meal at Jaflong. My Naga Chicken was as ever tasty and spicy.

Magical japes from Dulwich Fox and L15ecr and a round of free drinks to finish. More drinks at The Bishop

As well as the magic tricks we had another mystery to solve. When is the Dulwich News Indian restaurant of the year to be announced? Jaflong had the Dulwich News photographer and journo round for the pictures to used in the piece announcing their victory. Last weeks issue they were told.

BUT .... NO!! There was simply a statement that the competition was still being judged. COINCENTALLY this above the half page paid for advert from Dulwich Tandoori .... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :)

Hi Michael..

Thanks once again for organising another great night...

I did think about you this morning..

I think you first intended to go home after the restaurant..

but came to the Bishop..

I was glad myself I did not have to get up too early. ;-)

Foxy..

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• We got a delivery today in the Gardens. It's only the second bit of post we've seen in five working days. My postman told me the the local MP had visited their office this week to find out what was going on. Hopefully the visit will give them a kick up the backside if they're were being slack.
    • We've just had Daniel at My Home Solutions completely renovate our downstairs bathroom (including moving the toilet and sink) and install some bespoke understairs cupboards. From start to finish he did a great job, very easy to work with- full of good suggestions and advice. Price was fair, and the quality of work was excellent- very nice guy to have around the house too (which matters to me if they will be there for a few weeks). will definitely be using him again for a bigger project lined up. 
    • Very interesting article in the Guardian today: '‘Palestinians are taking the stand’: can legal challenges to Israel’s war in Gaza stop the continuing onslaught?' https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/oct/04/israel-gaza-war-international-law
    • It's a good job they are replacing your blue box with a bin Bob, we all know a Citroen won't fit into a blue box for recycling (unless it's a 2cv ) 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In