Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

brum when I am back from oz remind me to sponsor you (waiting for november pay day).. will check with the wife and see.. we will only have been back a couple of days so there is a high possibility I will be asleep in a chicken tikka masalla!

oh adn ps I think TN is overpriced so that may be a stumbling block with getting Jaw to agree to go!

I must apologise for not making it along to the last one, despite saying that I was definitely coming! I had a boiler repair guy in, and he didn't finish until well after 8pm.

Unfortunately it's quite unlikely I'll make it along to this one, as my girlfriend is going in for an operation the day before, and I need to look after her!

Very nicely thanks - its quite large. Some people I know don't actually recognise me, which I suppose is quite a good thing. I post updated photos onto my Movember web page... dare I publish the link here? I may do, if I get plenty of offers to donate money!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• You try and find pool space in London!
    • Try to avoid making assumptions.  Many an older cat ends up looking like it's not being looked after when that's simply not true.  It could also just be a stray in which case looking scruffy is all part of.
    • According to an article in Southwark News in 2017 the lease will be up next year, 2025. Meanwhile the leaseholder, Stonegate Pubs is looking at re-finanacing a debt of £2.3 billion in July of this year. The Dulwich Estate which owns the building is very secretive about any plans whilst pocketing an alleged £100,000 every year from Stonegate (which is owned by a hedge fund registered in the Cayman Islands). The building is on the Dulwich Wood Conservation Area. Southwark Council are responsible for protecting the site and have powers to make owners renovate dilapidated property. So since The Grove closed 10 or so years ago and started to slide into the disgraceful sight it is now, neither the Estate nor Southwark seem to have been able /willing to effect any change.   
    • It looks poorly cared for - no collar, long fur, underfed - so I hope the owner is found and makes every effort to care for it properly. Shameful 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In