Curry Club - Thursday 7 March 2019 - venue TBC

Michael Palaeologus

hibbs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I had a lovely evening. Hope the moves goes well

> today Strawbs.

> x

sorry honey only just saw this.. move went superbly we are now in and happy as larrys... xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

The Chief has advised that it will be at East Dulwich Tandoori at 8pm with a sharpener at the EDT from 7pm.

I am hoping to come as ED Tandoori has the brightest most glowing red tikka massala sauce on the strip. It's like red kryptonite.

All hail The Chief.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• You try and find pool space in London!
    • Try to avoid making assumptions.  Many an older cat ends up looking like it's not being looked after when that's simply not true.  It could also just be a stray in which case looking scruffy is all part of.
    • According to an article in Southwark News in 2017 the lease will be up next year, 2025. Meanwhile the leaseholder, Stonegate Pubs is looking at re-finanacing a debt of £2.3 billion in July of this year. The Dulwich Estate which owns the building is very secretive about any plans whilst pocketing an alleged £100,000 every year from Stonegate (which is owned by a hedge fund registered in the Cayman Islands). The building is on the Dulwich Wood Conservation Area. Southwark Council are responsible for protecting the site and have powers to make owners renovate dilapidated property. So since The Grove closed 10 or so years ago and started to slide into the disgraceful sight it is now, neither the Estate nor Southwark seem to have been able /willing to effect any change.   
    • It looks poorly cared for - no collar, long fur, underfed - so I hope the owner is found and makes every effort to care for it properly. Shameful 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In