To the woman who didn't pick up her dog's mess on Ondine rd this morning

Why did you allow your dog to foul the road and then walk away from it at 8.45am this morning? I am livid about this.

The lady in question is 50s + with a longish grey bob and green overcoat. She has a small white dog with black patches. She also walks a young girl, usually on a scooter, to (goose green, I think) school.

I am so sick of dodging dog mess on my way to nursery in the morning. We all know that Ondine rd is particularly bad for it. It's so selfish and a disgusting thing to do. I am really shocked that this woman stood, watched her dog foul and then walked off, right in front of me.

I hope you read this and that you are ashamed. Oh and I did call after this woman, telling her she "needed to clean her dog mess up" but she completely ignored me. I will be confronting her again next time I see her. Sorry, rant over. I'm just so angry.

I don't blame you for being angry. It gives dog owners a bad name. You should give her description to the dog fouling mob at the council. Someone i know got fined for not picking up liquid poo, which, lets be honest is very difficult to do. Report her, make her pay for what she did. A child with her too?????

Community Wardens

Reducing environmental crime

Wardens help to improve the environment by identifying and reporting litter, graffiti, fly tipping and abandoned vehicles to the council's cleansing services.

The monitoring of street and estate cleaning helps improve the appearance of the area and discourages further crime and ASB. Wardens are empowered to issue fixed penalty notices for littering, fly tipping and dog fouling.

Read Here

Don't seem to be working around East Dulwich..

Fox

Put it in a brown paper bag on her doorstep, light the bag, ring the bell and run off to watch from a safe distance as she opens the door and instinctively stamps on the bag to put the flames out. Ideally, film it and post it on here for us all to enjoy.

I am so sorry. I put my hand up as the culprit.

I was a bit hungover this morning and just couldnt be bothered to tend to the dog poo left behind. I also walked on Oglander, and am sure my dog also let one go there as well.

I will try and tend to the poo in the future ... just need to stop drinking so much on a Monday night !!!

dogwoman: I was going to defend you and say that maybe you had forgotten to bring pooh bags with you or had run out but if you just couldn't be bothered then you deserve the rant by the orginal poster above! I can't be bothered to pick up after my dogs who sh*t on their walks more than once but I just get on and do it as that's what owing a dog is all about. I hope you step in dogsh*t next time you leave the house, then you may learn to be more considerate to others in the future.

Marie81 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> dogwoman: I was going to defend you and say that

> maybe you had forgotten to bring pooh bags with

> you or had run out but if you just couldn't be

> bothered then you deserve the rant by the orginal

> poster above! I can't be bothered to pick up

> after my dogs who sh*t on their walks more than

> once but I just get on and do it as that's what

> owing a dog is all about. I hope you step in

> dogsh*t next time you leave the house, then you

> may learn to be more considerate to others in the

> future.

If you've quite finished been trolled..

I have found that "Excuse me, you've dropped something" with a big smile works more often than not or at least stops them as they have no idea what they've 'dropped'. Unless of course they're one of those gits who pretend to be on their mobiles while their dogs are leaving a nice big dung heap for the rest of us to clean up or step in, whichever comes first.

DulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Community Wardens

>

> Reducing environmental crime

>

> Wardens help to improve the environment by

> identifying and reporting litter, graffiti, fly

> tipping and abandoned vehicles to the council's

> cleansing services.

>

> The monitoring of street and estate cleaning helps

> improve the appearance of the area and discourages

> further crime and ASB. Wardens are empowered to

> issue fixed penalty notices for littering, fly

> tipping and dog fouling.

>

> Read Here

>

> Don't seem to be working around East Dulwich..

>

> Fox

Unfortunately, Government cuts meant the Dulwich warden team was disbanded last year. However a request to the warden control room 0207 525 5846, giving as much detail as possible, should result in one or two operations to target the area and hopefully catch the offender(s)