Dr Boo

Obviously, if you're not in their target market, you could care less about the sort of shop it is but having been in their twice in recent weeks (after being in there all of once before since it's opening) I wanted to big this place up too (see Franklin's thread for other shout out)

Very friendly staff, a small but select range of products (not me buying for the most part, was with someone who works in the beauty trade who was suitably impressed).

So, as with the Franklin's thread it sounds like I'm arbitrarily picking out a business for over-praise but, putting my money where my mouth is it's local businesses like these that make the area worthwhile - It could be a (rhymes with Hush) for cryin out loud..

Dr Boo is great. They now have a beauty room and the therapist is simply fantastic. I can't recommend her highly enough. She does facials, pedicure, manicure and a lot of stuff for pregnant women. Hope Mr Monkey will get me one of their REN beauty boxes for Christmas...

Peckhamgatecrasher

No worries - and I hear what you are saying. I'm not claiming they are cheap or even always value-for-money

That said I didn't see any salts for ?30. I got some good aftershave for less than that so.... if some people choose to buy them there salts, that's up to them. Plenty of other places selling them cheaper so no harm done

My point was more about how good the service was and (bathsalts notwithstanding) how good some of the product was

Pricing generally as an issue... doesn't really bother me. If I can't afford something I can't afford it - but that doesn't necessarily (note the qualification!) mark a place down

By the way Monkey - show a lady some respect ;-)

Dulwichmum some of the stock of that shop would be found elsewhere in Dulwich. Ren was originally in Dulwich Village,in i think its called Jill Holland,they were building therapy rooms for the ren treatments but someone decided to copy them. Dr Hauschka originally brought to East Dulwich By Healthmatters. I cannot comment on the rest of the products because i do not know what else they stock,i have heard the staff are nice and polite.