What happens to Euro if Greece defaults ?

KidKruger

HAL9000 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> No one who has worked in the front office would

> ever say that out aloud.

Believe me, I've heard people say it out loud! It's true that clients seem to love them, but it's a topic which tends to divide opinion.

Jeremy it wasn't you trying to predict the future value of the Euro by the aura of the graph, so I was agreeing with you!

HAL9000, the total perspective vortex may well have extrapolated better results from a fairy cake, but you shouldn't have used the Arg Crystal to mark your path.

Global Debt Crisis ...The greatest private fraud of human history.

Starting with Germany being the only country that had a really huge debt, all the other states followed and adopted Euro and therefore became indebted to the ECB. Then, Germany was trying to sell at any cost its product to everyone, so that it turned its own huge debt into an aggregation of the other countries? debts. It tried to ?afloat? by ?sinking? all the others. The destruction of Europe became the ?salvation? of Germany. The European financial destruction was Germany?s only hope to financially survive.

Actually, this means that there is no difference in Dollar and Euro ...it is the same currency since it is ?produced? by the same photocopying ?machines? and it covers the needs of the same economy in the same area ...it is the same currency, since it belongs to the same people. It just has a different name depending on which side of the Atlantic it is circulated ...it is a mirage. The so-called parity between Euro and Dollar has been ?locked? right from the beginning since the German reunification. It has been ?locked? there, since an important part of Euro, due to the German implication, is a direct expression of dollar. It has been ?locked" like the Drachma parity to Euro is "locked". Today, this ?locked? parity appears like a ?variable? so that they ?fool? Europeans and ask them to make "sacrifices? in a game where the foxies always win ?they got both ways- and people always lose.

These ?fake? money have created giant national debts and now the loan sharks are getting ready for the big con. They are getting ready to loot not just their private customers that have exhausted long ago ...they are getting ready to loot the people, who necessarily became their customers ...the people who were betrayed by their leader ...the people who turned the debts of private naivety, weakness and foolishness into public debts ...the Greeks who turned banks debts of 120 billion euro into public debts ...the Irish people who made their bank debts of 70 billion euro into public debts.

All these have happened so that the loan sharks get ahold of the peoples? countries assets. Now, these ?Markets? hit the states one after the other so that the loan sharks could grab the peoples? countries. They hit the ?circumference? of euro and they claim it with the help and the support of the German ?center? which already belongs to them. This is their goal. These people are trying to conquer Europe ...and this is what they do. They start their plan from the weakest countries of Europe with the collaboration of the most powerful country of Europe. Loan sharks and Germany both create a ?clamp? that destroys people ...pushes them and loots them. What some people call "mistakes? of Merkel and Germany at the expense of Euro and European Union are not just ?mistakes?, they are pre-planned war strikes against the peoples of Europe. ...we're saying that to prove that it is mere idiocy to say that ?Markets? are striking Greece to get to Euro. Euro already belongs to them and they can play ?games? with it. ?Markets? strike Greece, because Greece is their target. They strike to terrorize Greeks and loot Greece. They terrorize them, as the debt collection company criminals do by threatening with imprisonment and any type of sanction. Other countries come after Greece. Germany, in the face of Merkel betrays Europe and its people and gives them up to the loan sharks ...the loan sharks who put the unloved and ugly Stalinist follower in the office of German Chancellor.

read more http://eamb-ydrohoos.blogspot.com/2012/01/global-debt-crisis.html

Great, a first time poster shares a bunch of barely coherent conspiracy theory nonsense with us all.

This one caps it for me:

"What some people call "mistakes? of Merkel and Germany at the expense of Euro and European Union are not just ?mistakes?, they are pre-planned war strikes against the peoples of Europe.[...] ?Markets? strike Greece, because Greece is their target. They strike to terrorize Greeks and loot Greece."

Woohoo, cretin alert.

Undisputedtruth Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hal, any chance in showing the chart with 200 day moving average.

I've replaced the original to save server space. The new chart is overlaid with a 200 moving average, as requested.

Just an observation because it is out of the ordinary; yesterday (amongst many others) GBPUSD, EURUSD, Silver and the Dow30 Index made new short-term highs while the US Dollar Index made a new short-term low.

Austria: outlook on Aaa rating changed to negative

France: outlook on Aaa rating changed to negative

Italy: downgraded to A3 from A2, negative outlook

Malta: downgraded to A3 from A2, negative outlook

Portugal: downgraded to Ba3 from Ba2, negative outlook

Slovakia: downgraded to A2 from A1, negative outlook

Slovenia: downgraded to A2 from A1, negative outlook

Spain: downgraded to A3 from A1, negative outlook

United Kingdom: outlook on Aaa rating changed to negative

Most rational endgame: Germany (plus one or two others) leaves the Eurozone. It then recapitalises its banks which will have suffered massive losses on their EUR exposures. But this is more acceptable to German taxpayers than recapitalising Italian and Spanish banks / governments.

Most likely outcome: chaotic Greek default and (though not necessarily) exit from the Eurozone. Not the end of the world: after a few years, Iceland is now investment grade again and able to borrow on decent terms. Much easier to rebalance Greek economy with a devaluation than a never-ending depression. Expect Portugal to come under similar pressure and outlandish statements from that fool Barrosso.