Murders , shootout stabbing !!!!!

mashcov

Its so scary!!! For year ( 7 years )I am watching a lady using her flat as a drug warehouse on the east dulwich road the smaller side.

Neighbors have complained to the police and housing association, but there is no response form both the associations

She is so daring that she sit outside her flat, Day/Night, cars, Van and motorcycles come by, she hand them drugs and they dont give her anything in return. No No!!!!! She is not giving out drugs for free, she is actually a "DISTRIBUTOR" or you can call her the LINE MANAGER, for SOUTH LONDON . The head office of this class A drugs and guns enterprise is not far away, its just opposite the cheer tree pub,on the grove vale.

Drugs guns and ammunition are stored in house /flats of trusted individuals who act as distribution center for individual dealers, Dealers arrive on a fixed time and the lady is waiting outside her falt, the car come she sits inside, then she come out of the car in a matter of seconds.

When you have to live in a constant state of fear its called terror. I sometimes do not step out to avoid witnessing a transaction, it only takes 30 seconds for them to receive and leave, I do not want to walk past in fear of being seen by these class A drug dealers and 100% they are armed, Knife/guns are always on them.its only a matter of time when there will be a shoot out on east dulwich road or arson/stabbing, you can use your imagination how drugs gangs fights each other.

So I agree with Mr Andrew Castle, you really have to watch your self out on Grove Vale, East Dulwich Road, Lordship lane.

same thing happens where I live next door neighbor sells drugs from its front door, whole no good street buys their drugs from it.

there is no shame in these people they go around with their head in the air buying drugs in broad daylight at someones front door.

the police are in on it, how can you sell drugs from your own house?