The Dulwich Black Book

Mark

I hand-pulped it myself in the bathroom sink, combined with free-range porridge oats, filtered water, dandruff and fashioned it into the shape of snowflake.

Hey presto: one eco-friendly non-denominational festive bauble for all the family to enjoy.

MadWorld74 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> whats wrong the the little black book?...

It doesn't have a listing of all local shops, businesses and services like I would expect, or like, a useful black book to have. It's a book of adverts.

I agree with Mark,I received it last night flicked through it to see if anything was of interest and i'm afraid it will go into the recycle bin. I was asked to advertise in it but it did not appeal to me as a consistent method of advertising . It sounds like a good money spinner though, especially if its done on an area to area and on a national basis.

I am now the proud owner of one of these books.

I normally don't get the East Dulwich freebies. I think the delivery persons take one look at the front path and think it's not worth the effort. However, this year I did get a Christmas Card from the Leader of Southwark Council.

Why is it called "The Dulwich Black Book"? I think I must have missed something.