Ideas for 100th birthday card - for kids to make

hello people,

I wondered if anyone here could give me some ideas.

It's my grandmother's 100th birthday in a couple of weeks and I've love my kids to make a card for her. Kids are aged 5 and 2. But what to put on the card??? All I can think of so far is:

- "Happy 100th birthday", where the kids paint the words or glue stuff in to make the words

- A collage-picture of a cake with 100 candles (how do I do that?? matches with the tips taken off?)

- A collage-picture of 100 of something else - 100 balloons? 100 flowers? 100 glasses of champagne?

Any better ideas?

She lives in her own home in rural Ireland and is still fit as a fiddle, and a keen gardener.

Claire

Could you get a massive piece of paper/cardboard and they cut round a huge "100" which you've drawn for them obviously?

Then decorate with their usual flair and taste - in our house that would involve a great deal of glitter and lurid colour. Maybe attach some seeds for her to plant from the ch? eg sunflowers which they would see easily and quickly and could know were theirs?

Congrats to your Grandma, to be 100 and in her shape is quite amazing. Good genes hopefully!