Dulwich Hamlets vs AFC Wimbledon this evening

Mark

The Hamlets are playing AFC Wimbledon tonight (Tuesday 7:45) at home at the Champion Hill stadium (by Sainsburys), is there likely to be a big crowd? Someone told me that the Wimbledon following will out-number the home crowd so I think we should try an rally up a few people to go. I'm going to head up with a couple of mates, is anyone else going?

edited title and text to say tonight instead of tomorrow night.

[edited once]

Annasfield Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ::o

Yeah, yeah I know but I want to see a good local game in Dulwich. If Liverpool get through I can watch them again, if they don't I won't be annoyed about that and that I missed a good local game.

Yes, it's ?7. We watched the game last night from the relative warmth of the Hamlets Bar which has a view over the pitch and had the Liverpool game on so we had the best of both worlds. Unfortunately Dulwich lost 3-1 which put an end to their LSC chances but they're having a winning run in the league and they're currently 6th in the table so definitely worth watching. Here's their fixture list

And there's Norm the Eclectic Rabbi who writes "Musings, meanderings from the sidelines of Dulwich Hamlet" http://www.normtheeclecticrabbi.blogspot.com/