Buggy advice for me too please

Need, no, want a single buggy. For second child who is now 18 months. Will use it till she's 3. First child happy walking and on scooter so no double or buggy board considerations. And we don't need a lie-flat option as our daughter doesn't like sleeping flat in buggies anyway.

We have the Techno XLR which is very good but a bit noisy (would prefer air tyres) and not the easiest push for shorter people (one of the people regularly pushing it is not very tall and husband and I are medium height) nor great for longer walks. Looking for something... light, easy to push, ideally also easy to climb into for toddler on her own, and with a good bumper bar so we can go harness-free while constantly getting in and out of the buggy in the park.

Looked at the Baby Jogger and Mountain Buggy ranges... are those the ones to go for? Which model is best? We need to be able to get onto a bus with it more easily than with a P&T and its wide wheel base.

My favourite has been the mountain buggy swift - properly narrow enough to easily get through doorways, onto buses etc, super easy to push/fold up, adjustable handle (literally just push the buttons on the side and adjust the handles - good for when a toddler fancies pushing the buggy also...). It does have a bumper bar that I haven't ever used. The rain cover is great also as it has zips at the front so you can have the front open - this is a Mountain buggy thing.

Is a nice simple beastie though, not much to go wrong on it.

I am about to sell mine if you want to have a look, it is only 18 months old - I am looking for ?150 . I have been through a few prams but this has been the most London friendly 3 wheeler I have had. Will be v sad to see it go. But even if you don't want to buy mine, feel free to have a look!

Amy

I love love love my baby jogger city mini - was always a big fan of maclarens until I got it, but it's in a different league. It is very comfortable to push and for baby/toddler to sit in. You can easily push one handed while holding the hand of another child. It does recline flat if you want that, and the hood extends far enough forward to also act as a sunshade. You can get a bumper bar as an add on. Also has a much more spacious basket underneath than the maclarens. Only possibly negatives I would say are that it is heavier than a Maclaren quest/triumph and it doesn't fold as small - however you can easily remove the wheels to get it fitting neatly into a smaller space