Merry Un-Xmas to the white van guys who thought they would go 'a stealing on Xmas Eve!

Mikandnik

My sense of Xmas spirit has left me today, thanks to the scumbag white van man/men who decided they would help themselves to the moving trolley we had put outside our house ready to place a large fridge/freezer on for removal. You knew you were doing wrong judging on the speed with which you helped yourself to the item and tore off in your lovely white van. Didn't the front door being open and 2 men carrying a rather large fridge freezer down the hallway give you a clue that it wasn't up for grabs!

Being 8 months pregnant and having to deal with this kind of cr*p on Xmas Eve does nothing for my Xmas spirit, so I hope the Grinch comes a biting!! (I know you won't read this, but it's made me feel a little better!)

Thank you so much for the offer DulwichDeviant, it really is very kind of you. Thankfully, a friend of ours down the road was available and kindly helped hubby manhandle the fridge freezer all the way down the street (as I was totally useless), much to the amusement of many passers by. Thankfully, there was no snow! Merry Xmas to you Dulwichdeviant - hope you have a good one!

But this is what people do, and have done since time immemorial.

Lock your things away and double lock your door and windows every time you go out. Don't leave things outside unattended that people can lift easily, otherwise lift it they will.