Recycling (collected today?)

Mellors

I live in fear of getting another stroppy letter telling me I haven't divided the box, but didn't even get one of those today! I hasten to add I have been asking for another one for ages.

I swear its easier just to take it myself to Peckham Rye Park. Tsk.

You could try trying to get hold of a compost bin from them instead (I think they are ?10 and wormeries ?5), but it seemed easier trying to get blood out of a stone when I did, so went to B&Q instead. I think if you leave leaves and that to fester over the winter in a black plastic bag they will make compost themselves by spring? I'll have your compost if you don't want it!

mine is still full AND after I complained last week about them leaving a sticker on one of the bags because I had left two bottles with tops on.........

They were supposed to collect on Friday, but didnt come then either.

SO the foxes are going to have lots of toys (AKA rubbish) to play with !!!

Someone remind me why I pay council tax.

Mine should have been collected yesterday and wasn't. It's a shame because I really thought they'd got their act in gear after months of complaints.

Guess I'll be on the phone at lunchtime to see what's happening. If I get a sensible answer I'll post in on the board.

I could be mistaken but I thought they had clothes and shoes boxes at Sainburys? There is a clothes box at the side of the Mind shop on Goose Green if not

Al&Em Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Anyone know where the clothes boxes have gone from

> sainsburys? took some shirts at the weekend and

> had to bring them home...

Our collection day is Tuesday but they collected today instead.

I'm okay that they were a day late but they've taken our paper recycling bag and green waste bag away AGAIN!!!(6)

Its so wasteful that we, and I guess many others, have to re-order these items time after time.

BORING