LanaJade

GREECE

Please be careful when buying from a LanaJade

I purchased a dining table set for ?80. A present from my daughter for Christmas, she only works part-time so it wasn't easy for her to buy. I was told only that a couple of the chairs were a bit flimsy due to the screws that had come out of the bottom of the chair base and once screws were added they would be fine, also a couple of un-noticeable scratches on the table.

When I went to pick up with a kind neighbour from my area it was late evening and I had a tired child with me.

I didn't check the items because I had faith in what they told me and the lighting in the room was quite dim. I have been with this website for almost 10 years and never had a problem.

Unfortunately once I got home and put my little one to bed, I then checked the chairs and table properly, and am quite sad to say that the framework of the chairs are extremely un-sturdy. One has paint on it, another has a couple of small tears on it, one of them cannot be sat on, none of this was mentioned. The table has 2 white scratches on it because the undercoat of the table has come off from that point. I have called and texted and watsapped several times since Wednesday evening with no response.

If you are going to be rude then DO NOT comment on this page please as my daughter is particularly upset by this and actually so am I.

Thanks for listening and again beware