St Francis Road - nice?

Zappa

7 minutes ago, Froglander said:

Aren’t there building plans for flats in that area?  Also, is Greendale Playing Fields  staying as it is?  I thought there were also plans for there.

Hi Froglander, I believe there are plans for 9 new homes near Featherstone Mews and a new development named "The Sidings" at Railways Rise. Are there plans for additional flats in the area? Mixed feelings about development as there will be pros and unintended cons. What are your thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Jasper_98 said:

Hi Froglander, I believe there are plans for 9 new homes near Featherstone Mews and a new development named "The Sidings" at Railways Rise. Are there plans for additional flats in the area? Mixed feelings about development as there will be pros and unintended cons. What are your thoughts?

I don’t know many/any details but I know it’s been discussed on this Forum but just not on this particular thread.  This thread started in 2011.  I know there are/were other threads regarding this area and I’m quite sure I posted on one.  You could ask Admin. 

• Administrator

@Jasper_98 the housing development to the east of East Dulwich Railway Station was discussed a few months ago here:

You can check out the diagrams for the new development on Southwark's planning portal.

FYI there is a separate larger development planned to the east side of the station (not the west side of the station which St Francis Road sits)

20 minutes ago, Joe said:

@Jasper_98 the housing development to the east of East Dulwich Railway Station was discussed a few months ago here:

You can check out the diagrams for the new development on Southwark's planning portal.

FYI there is a separate larger development planned to the east side of the station (not the west side of the station which St Francis Road sits)

Thanks Joe!