appeal to the East dulwich bag song writer

monica

To the very talented guy who wrote the song about the East Dulwich bag thank you. its blooming great, we loved it i play at work all the time we have it on the SNUB website and i have sent the link to Rob De Bank at radio 1 a local of East Dulwich,who heard it and asked me to send him the link. We want you to sing at the fair, Leon the DJ has downloaded to disc to play at the fair but we want you to play live and take credit for your great work. So please Mr East Dulwich bag song man reveal your identity and sing for your public(In East Dulwich) and SNUB will buy you a pint at the EDT tent.( Enough plugs for the fair i know)

I think this is a great idea and one that has totally passed me by until I saw a SNUB bag over a bicycle outside Mrs Robinson this morning

I am late to the game I'll admit but was wondering if you had considered and rejected being called SNUBed rather than ED SNUB (which seems to make sense to me)

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I did wander past Keef a few weeks ago and he was humming this exact tune. He was coming out of the CPT, looked a bit the worse for wear and was mumbling something about getting a kebab and going home to 'lay down some tracks'.

The East Dulwich cloth bag is free to all se22 residents,letters will be going out to ED residents regarding the distribution of the bag. We are currently working on the bags and the design which will have the logo of the winner,who will be announced at the fair Next saturday. We are called East Dulwich SNUB because there are SNUBS all over the uk. We have a Edinburugh SNUB a wales SNUB Chester SNUB, so we are East Dulwich SNUB.

Thanks for all the posts but where is the Phantom song writer of the East Dulwich Bag we have had it on at work and customers have stopped to listen and have a sing along.

macroban Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The despatch of letters negates the ecological benefit of the bags?

Oh dear. The main reason of the bags is so people don't use plastic bags, the benefit of a letter (on recycled paper) informing people of how they can get a SNUB bag outweighs the negative effect. The door-to-door delivery of these letters by Jumbo 747 however may be a cause for concern.

If you have concerns about the negative impact of letters may I suggest focus your attention on the prolific postings of a recently opened estate agent rather than on a local environmental scheme.

Thanks for the support guys, I need it at the moment. The conservatory is only half built ( I should have used that hard working Polish lot), Olivia has broken her little toe at ballet and I've a nasty feeling the wife is having an affair with the local tennis pro. If it all gets nasty I can always turn 'East Dulwich Bag' into a woman-hating diatribe.

East Dulwich Bag

Hy Just to clarify,letters will be hand delivered we wont be using the postal service,so we wont be wasting money on stamps. The transparancy will be broken down because this project is funded by public money and unlike our intelligent chancellor we will spend the money wisely.

The fair has raised money on sponsorship,in which after costs of the fair are met the rest of the money will go into future green projects for East Dulwich.

Any questions?