Advice Needed

johndulwich

My Boyfriend Wakes Up In The Middle Of The Night Well Not Wakes Up But Shouts Stuff Out Like 'Tam Dont Move, Tam His There, TAM DONT MOVE' And His Always Looking In The Same Corner, Last Night He Sat Up And Was Having A Convo For About 20 Mins, Scares Me !!! Its Not Every Night Either, He Doesnt Remember Doing It, But His Seen A Ghost In The Past !!! Does Anyone Know What It Might Be ?? Posted By His Girlfriend As Im Worried

Dreams are based on current and past affairs, stress related work family problems ect can present them selves in dreams, though they are normally altered. It is possible to be asleep with your eyes open, so what the brain is seeing becomes part of the dream. Simply put if a sleeping person is looking at a picture, eyes open, the dream will appear to be more real and sometimes frightening, due to the images not being altered, a bit similer to how 3d works.

Your b/friend has an issue, something on his mind, this is presenting it self in his dream. Cutting out late evening caffeine and alcohol is a big help, as they both induce the mind to work overtime.

There are many books on the subject, mostly they suggest relaxation techniques prior to sleep. Either that or Tammy is his bit on the side! Lol I jest ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I've done some searching and come up with these.  The first looks very helpful for getting to know about the Hub itself, and the others may give some useful history.  I've yet to look through them myself. https://carnegielibraryhub.org.uk/    
    • I'm with Octopus, and I have no idea what to do either. Finding it hard to get my head around it all. They seem to have a 15 month fix with no exit fees, however I'm not sure if I exited whether I could just revert to whatever I'm on at the moment, or whether I might find that whatever that is might no longer be an available option. I tend to just heat whatever room I'm in and/or use a heated throw. And use the microwave where possible unless I've got an oven full of stuff which I can then freeze most of.
    • If anyone is looking for a plumber, I would really recommend Niko. He has helped me out with two different bathroom plumbing jobs. He’s super responsive and reliable, well-priced and patient in explaining the issues. His number is +44 7818 607583. HM
    • ??? I feel really weak and  dizzy, I don't think it's a good idea at all to be out. And my vitamin D level is actually much too high. Last time I had blood tests, my  GP told me to stop taking vitamin tablets.  But thanks for your concern! I appreciate the advice, but I only came on here to see if other people had similar symptoms!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In