Southwark park staff: 100% sacked!

Lower ... lower ... lower ...

Is there no pit-bottom to Southwark's scumbaggery? How far down can they go?

Breaking news: All - ALL - working staff in Peckham Rye and Park have been laid off. Not the managers - COURSE NOT! lol.

Not the so-called wardens, those lycra stormtroopers, rushing in to hassle dog owners before rushing off again. They are on seriously-seriously high money.

No, it's the actual workers, the friendly helpful guys you see around. And they only found out themselves because an email was sent to them by mistake!

I see the events of the weekend are still very much under discussion on this forum. Everyone I meet says the Sunday event was "horrible" and "frightening". Anything to say now, wallyloudmouth and all the other trolls who said I was being - what was it? - 'narrowminded' and 'emotional' in my apprehension. The grass will take months to recover. The amplified bomp-bomp-bomp disturbed residents miles away. The bushes of our park remain full of human excrement. And they're taking their sweet time to get pack up and shove off, have you noticed?

Don't wait for our spineless local councillors to say anything. The silence remains total. If people in this area want to prevent this becoming a regular nightmare they're going to have to get off their chuffs and TAKE BACK CONTROL of this rogue local authority.

Lee Scoresby