Sold My property At Last !!

Am really please to say after a year of been on the property market in 2017/2018, finally I have been able to sell my property. It was quiet a challenging time for me to sell my property in 2017 due to the unforeseen happenings in the economy.

However, after a year on the market, in 2018 I had notices a number of similar properties in the area been advertised and sold by Urban Village, so I decided to approach them and relaunch my property. Initially, I really wanted a couple of weeks break before relaunching the property. But Suzanne from Urban Village was very encouraging that there was no need for me to delay relaunching it, as they would make sure that they will find a buyer soonest and had people already on their books awaiting such properties.

To my amazement though, a week after the property was relaunched, I was made an offer for the asking price, which I happily accepted. I must say, the team at Urban Village were very welcoming, friendly and professional from the start. Endeavouring to go the extra mile every time, Suzanne was very instrumentally in getting the sale to completion, as I always say to her, I really appreciated her relentless effort, as she is truly fantastic, responding to all my calls and addressing all my issues and concerns promptly, also liaising with both sides during challenging issues to get the sale to completion. There was no time that she didn't respond to my calls, always promised to follow up and kept me informed.

My attraction to Urban Village was also the fact that the property were advertised and sold in a short period. I can now also testify to this, as mine was also advertised and sold within a short period.

For this reason and my personal experience with Urban Village, I would recommend them to anyone trying to sell their property in this challenging season.

civilservant Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> NewWave Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > First post I note......

>

> yep (but as we veterans know, there's always a

> first time for everything!)

I appreciate your comments.., but you could never understand, only if you were in my shoes, you would really want to shout to the world, how grateful you were...