Black and White cat - stray? solved

miss T

Ive been contemplating doing this for a couple of weeks but I am just going to risk being told to stop fussing.

There is a lovely little black and white cat with an animal print collar who is always and i do mean always around the oorner of Dunstans and Goodrich - sometimes in a doorway on the school side and sometimes across the road. I see him/her outside in all weather - the other day he/she was absolutely soaked when it rained heavy - no idea why he didnt shelter because he's often in my porch or my neighbours. He seems thin but as someone whose kitty is a bit on the plump side, i guess im not the best judge lol.

All i'm looking for i guess is for someone to let me know he has a home - maybe just likes being outdoors all the time but is okay.

Please be gentle telling me to stop worrying - i just dont want to be one of those people who in retrospect says "oh i wish I had done something".

ok well believe it or not i just went outside and he/she rolled over and let me have a proper look at her collar which has a blue disc on and an address 35 Dunstans Road - there waa a phone number but she was so wriggly i couldnt get it.

Anyhoo - sorry to the folks at 35 if you read this and please know that I'm super soppy about animals. Your kitty is so super friendly - what a delight!!