Bag stolen from The Bishop.

I work in the Bishop and I had my bag stolen from the back. It is a brown leather satchel-esque bag with a long strap and a striped inlay and inside it had everything, most notably a bright yellow scarf. I'm not concenered with cards/phone etc but if anybody finds the bag can you please take it to East Dulwich police station or back to the Bishop it is of great sentimental value and so is the scarf. I also had my car keys inside it!

All eyes on the look out will be very helpful - I tried to find it tonight but the dark hindered me.

Thank you,

Rachel

Neal 'day to day,? Gurley has big practice

Head Coach of Packers Mike McCarthy has listed defensive end Mike Neal as ?day to day,? following a medical examination of Neal?s injured left leg. McCarthy said the injury will not require an MRI exam.

?No, just a doctor?s examination,He got his knee in a bad position and torqued it. He hit the bag with his other foot and planted funny. He seems to be doing fine,? McCarthy said when asked if Neal will undergo a scan on his left knee.

Neal sustained the injury early in Tuesday?s practice, during a defensive line drill that involved a blocking bag. He went to the ground clutching his left knee but later left the field under his own power.

McCarthy spoke to reporters following a two-hour-plus practice, the Green Bay Packers? final ?long? practice before Friday?s preseason fightting against with Arizona Cardinals. McCarthy plans to conduct a 48-minute practice on Thursday.

he said in evaluation of Wednesday?s practice. ?We didn?t look the way we need to look,We?ll try to clean up some things schematically and get ready to play on Friday night.?

If there was an offensive star of Wednesday?s practice, it is undrafted wide receiver Tori Gurley After a blatant drop of what should?ve been a touchdown catch early in practice, Gurley went on a pass-catching tear. He used his 6-4 height to make a leaping touchdown catch over undrafted cornerback Brandian Ross in a red zone drill, then followed with a diving catch of a low pass over the middle.

?Every time you line up it?s important. Every snap is evaluated. You?re looking for ability. You?re looking for performance. You?re looking for fit and, from a culture standpoint, does the person fit?? McCarthy said when Gurley?s strong performance on Wednesday was mentioned.

?I think he clearly looks got better than he did when he came to us midway through (last) season,? McCarthy said of Walden.

Another linebacker, undrafted Vic So?oto, is getting a lot of playing time and a similar amount of attention from outside linebackers coach Kevin Greene. Early in practice, So?oto was with the ones during a brief ?screen and deceptions? drill.

After a while , he followed a play in which he was blocked to the ground by tight end Andrew Quarless during a running play, by bulling through first-round pick Derek Sherrod and ?sacking? quarterback Aaron Rodgers. So?oto clearly appeared motivated by his failure on the previous play.

?He?s going through a little bit of what Bryan (Bulaga) went through,? McCarthy said of Sherrod, comparing his learning curve to that of the Packers? 2010 first-round pick. ?He?s not playing as fast as he?d like to.?

Zombo, meanwhile, created two loud noises in a one-on-one pass-rush drill. The first sound was the smack of Zombo?s pads onto tackle Marshall Newhouse?s. The second sound was the cheer Zombo got for ?walking? Newhouse back to the quarterback.

Suffice it to say the competition at right outside linebacker is fierce and growing.

?My number one priority is to get a personnel evaluation of the team,? McCarthy said of Friday?s preseason game, the Packers? second following a 27-17 loss in Cleveland last Saturday.

Can't be of any help, but just wanted to say sorry to hear that. My beloved tatty old coat got nicked from The Vile a couple of years ago (serves me right for going there in the first place), and it's a horrible feeling.

At least The Bishop will be supportive, the owner of the vale just good police "stuff doesn't get stipend in my pub", and that was the end of that.

Otta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

the owner

> of the vale just good police "stuff doesn't get

> stipend in my pub", and that was the end of that.

xxxxxxx

Eh?!

Are you sending this from somewhere you can't see what you're writing? :))