Parkhill Properties

macroban

I've lost track of how many local commercial properties Parkill Properties now own.

It's begining to feel like a benevolent dictatorship. In promoting the value of their property portfolio they are now deciding which retail outlets the residents of East Dulwich will be allowed.

From the Land Registry, Paul Tuck of 13 Camberwell Green owns both 6 and 26 LL. This also appears to be the main office of Parkhill Homes. Maurice - if you want to check out Camberwell Gn, the Land Registry can be searched by address but not proprietor.

Per Companies House, Parkhill Homes Ltd is owned 50 / 50 by Paul Tuck and Patrick Lynch. Parkhill's most recent accounts (March 2006) reveal little. Paul Tuck is also a director of Questchoice Ltd, which seems to be in the hotel business, and of City Nights Ltd, which seems to run bars. Patrick Lynch is also a director of Lynch Construction Ltd, which is now dormant.

Anyone had any direct business experience of the outfit?

not strictly business but I rented one of their flats for about two years. Have too say it was the only decent flat I have ever lived in in London. I had a few issues but nothing untoward. The estate agent said Paul lived in Brockley somewhere but the estate agent said a lot of things... I demanded to meet him as I had had such hassle in the past with landlords and he met me, he seemed alright, certainly didnt look as if he owned half of Camberwell!